1. Studio: I have a new studio space after we finished our basement this summer. The project for this year is to make it organized, functional and of course beautiful. I need a creative oasis.
2. Remodel the Master Bathroom: Our home is coming up on 12 years old. The bathroom is looking a bit dated with it's oak cabinets and shining brass. Updating the bathroom will include refinishing the cabinets, some re-tiling, new faucets and fixtures, a fresh coat of paint and some new trim work.
3. Painting: It has always been at the back of my mind to do more with my painting than hanging them on my walls. I would like to try to market and sell some of my paintings and see what the reception is. It's going to take a bit of courage on my part. It seems a bit like exposing a bit of myself which is always uncomfortable for me.
4. Blog: Look! A new blog for the new year and I actually plan on using it!
5. Cycling: I'm going to become a cyclist this year. I have always done some cycling with triathlon and duathlon but this year the focus is going to be on the cycling. I plan on getting out at least a few times each week and ending the season with a century ride.
6. Furniture makeover: A have a beautiful secretary that was my parents. I would like to liven it up with a little paint. Now quite sure what color yet.
7. Loft: Another area in need of a makeover. Our upstairs loft could be so much cuter with some paint and organization.
8. New Designs for CnK: My jewelry line is in need of a little refreshing as well. I am ending the wholesale side of my jewelry line which will allow me to have more control of my time.
9. Photos: I really, really, really need to organize all of my photos.
10. Hair: I have really tried to like the lower maintenance brown but it just isn't happening. I'm going back to blonde.
11. Kids: Wow, they are busy! My job is to be their number one cheerleader.
12. Husband: The kids are all in school all day. There is no excuse for not getting in some lunch, or run, or cycling dates.
13. Twenty Seconds of Courage: I might be amazed at how much I can accomplish if I can just ignore the fear for 20 seconds at a time. Yes, that came from the movie 'We Bought a Zoo'.